Here is my flower for today, a bleeding heart.
Here are some meanings of this flower (I love the language of flowers!)
- Expressing your emotions openly
- A deep and passionate love between two people
- Spurned or rejected love, especially in the Eastern cultures where the flower originated
- Being too sensitive or emotionally reactive to the world around you
- Feeling compassion and unconditional love for everything in creation
- A connection that goes beyond life and death
That’s quite a variety of meanings, right? There are definitely some I relate to more than others–like “being too sensitive or emotionally reactive to the world around you. And some I like more than others, too. Which one do you relate to?
This is a blog hop. To see what other people are posting for the letter B, look here
Thanks for stopping by!